Venditan becomes a Mindful Employer
We are delighted that our application to the Charter for Employers Positive about Mental Health is now complete. By signing the Charter, we have made a public statement of our desire to support the mental health of our staff across the organisation.
Established in 2004, Mindful Employer is a UK-wide initiative by Devon Partnership NHS Trust. Providing employers with easier access to professional Workplace Mental Health training, information and support, the initiative aims to help empower employers to take the lead in supporting the mental well-being of their staff.
By signing the Charter we are agreeing to the following values:
- To provide non-judgemental and proactive support to staff experiencing mental ill-health.
- To not make assumptions about a person with a mental health condition and their ability to work.
- To be positive and enabling toward all employees and applicants with a mental health condition.
- To support line managers in managing mental health in the workplace.
- To ensure we are fair in the recruitment of new staff in accordance with the Equality Act (2010).
- To make it clear that people who have experience of mental ill-health will not be discriminated against.
Amongst other benefits, we will receive bespoke feedback and support on our policies and practices through Mindful Employer’s review process.
John Coyne, Managing Director of Venditan adds:
“We are always looking at new ways to support our colleagues and the Mindful Employer Charter is a fantastic initiative to get on board with. Recognising mental health in the workplace is super important and the more ways we can introduce support, the better.”
If you require more information or would like to discuss our signing of the Charter in more detail, you can contact us directly.
All Most Recent Posts
The latest in the world of fashion retail and eCommerce
Migrating from Shopify? 8 crucial considerations
We want to write you a cheque for £5,000
An introduction to retail personalisation
Visit a Category
Transfer to Venditan Commerce today and we’ll invest £10,000 into the project with you.CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE
A single integrated solution
“We were constantly selling something online that hours earlier we had sold on the shop floor and frequently frustrating customers who wanted to redeem gift vouchers online that they had bought in-store, or vice-versa.
We knew we needed to end the previous approach of using different systems to run different parts of our business. The Venditan Commerce solution gives us great visibility across our entire stock, in real-time, no matter where we want to sell it.”
Shankara Smith, Founder