You will be solely responsible for all hiring activities at Venditan. Partnering with key stakeholders and hiring managers to develop cost effective sourcing and hiring strategies. You will be given autonomy and ownership of the recruitment process and candidate experience. To position Venditan as a prominent employer of choice for the key skills that drive our business growth.
This is an amazing time to join Venditan, eCommerce is embarking on a golden age, and we have ambitious plans to be an important part of the technology landscape.
Join us and together we will change the face of retail.
Want to join one of the UK’s most innovative and forward thinking e-Commerce & retail development agencies? We are a bunch of talented, forward thinking individuals where everyone has a voice to be heard.Apply Here Apply Here
- End-to-end involvement of the recruitment process
- Delivery of key hires that drive business goals
- Ensuring best practice, making every candidate journey a positive experience
- Developing and managing cost effective attraction strategies
- Building and maintaining talent pools of desirable candidates for future opportunities
- Ensuring the ATS is accurate and up to date at all times.
- Qualifications, skills, and experience
3-years of experience with agency or inhouse Technology recruitment, sourcing and hiring; Backend developers, full-stack developers, front-end developers, mobile developers.
Strong personality, outgoing, a natural networker
An effective and persuasive communicator and great listener
Driven to succeed and go the extra mile.
Positive attitude and good communication skills
Ability to work effectively and positively as part of a team
Fluent in English both verbally and written
25 days of annual leave plus English Bank Holidays
Flexible 37.5 hour week
Career progress and development
Cycle to work scheme
Employee discount scheme
No dress code
Easy access to public transport
Snacks, beer, soft drinks, champagne launches, company lunches, company socials and lots more