We are changing the face of Retail with beautifully designed, Omnichannel, E-Commerce solutions.
Our proprietary software delivers highly sophisticated E-Commerce functionality, helping Retailers large and small, conquer the challenges of a modern economy.
We are looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer’s with demonstrable experience of solving problems within the E-Commerce domain, such as; High Performing Websites, mCommerce & Apps, Product Listings & Feeds, Order Management Systems, CMS’s, Reporting & Analytics, Stock & Inventory Management Systems, Fast Dynamic Databases, Complex Queries, Secure Payment Gateways, EPoS systems, 3PL Integrations, SDK’s & API’s, Scalable Infrastructure, and more.
If you feel you have worked with some aspect of our world, and would like to continue the journey, get in touch.
You will join our team of passionate developers, all with diverse interests, working in a relaxed but highly productive environment. We are based in Manchester City Centre, on the 5th floor of an open plan office with roof terrace, a stone's throw from St Peter Square, Piccadilly Gardens, and Victoria Station.
On offer is a fantastic package and benefits, plus; snacks, drinks, company lunches, champagne launches, company socials, flexi-time, cycle to work schemes, and more.
Responsibilities and duties
- 70/30 split of Back-end to Front-end development
- Creating; elegant, optimised, powerful - B2c and B2b E-Commerce solutions
- Developing tools to enhance the business intelligence capabilities of the Venditan platform
- Developing and maintaining Microservices
- Building and maintaining SDK’s and API’s
- Ongoing Database design and maintenance
- Creating platform integrations with 3rd party services; Payment Gateways, 3PL suppliers, Marketplaces, and other On Premise or Cloud services
- Working with the development team to improve the architecture while building front-end and or scaling back-end services
- Supporting and inspiring other engineers to build the best E-Commerce platform in the UK
- Ensuring that technical decisions support our performance goals.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 3yrs+ PHP Development
- A complete understanding of OO PHP programming paradigm
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks, such as; Zend, Laravel, Symfony
- Version Control and Source Code Management with; GIT / Github.
- Some Experience with any of the following; React.js, Redux, React.native, Electron.js, Node.js
- Performance optimisation using; Memcached / Redis
- NoSQL (Elasticsearch) Database experience
- Experience of scalable web development on; AWS / GCP
- Container Management & automation using ; Docker / Kubernetes.
- Very good written and verbal communication
- A team player capable of working independently
- Ability to explain problems and solutions to non-technical colleagues and clients
- A Pragmatic Programmer open to Software Craftsmanship
- Dedicated to learning more about the problem domain.
Benefits and rewards
- Excellent salary
- 28/33 Paid Holidays
- Learning and Development
- Well buy your IDE for you
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work
- No Dress Code
- Relaxed Environment
- Exposure to new tech
- Mastery of Problem domain
- Easy access to Public transport
- Snacks, drinks, campagne launches, company lunches, company socials
- and lots more.
We are still one of the best kept secrets in E-Commerce. Join us, and together we will change the face of Retail.