Telemarketing Sales Executive
We are looking to recruit a sales professional seeking a high growth opportunity and career development.
At Venditan, we think differently, and believe in providing exceptional value to our customers. The solutions we architect are customised & unique, offering the edge needed to differentiate in a highly competitive eCommerce market worth more than £140bn in the UK.
You will articulate our capabilities to engage and educate Retail decision-makers on how our powerful, reliable, eCommerce solutions will transform their businesses.
It will require strong skills & behaviours, such as; curiosity, relationship building, business acumen, perfect timing, and the gravitas to stand out whether on a call or in a few lines of text.
In return, you will receive an excellent salary & bonus structure, plus the opportunity to progress with one of Manchester’s fastest growing technology businesses. Join us and together we will change the face of Retail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with internal Sales & Marketing teams to build a pipeline of future business opportunities
- Develop and refine multi-channel sales strategies to engage prospects; calls, emails, social etc
- Research & analyse prospects to evaluate which offer best fit opportunities
- Engage prospects with high quality conversations, to build relationships and qualify leads for BDM’s and directors
- Meet and exceed monthly personal targets
- Constant learning to advance your knowledge and understanding of Venditan Commerce and its market
- Maintaining of CRM and sales assets to ensure records and materials are current and accurate.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 2 years sales experience and a track record of success
- Strong personality, outgoing, a natural networker
- An effective and persuasive communicator plus a great listener
- Able to analyse and critically evaluate Prospect opportunities
- Driven to succeed and go the extra mile
- Career minded
- A highly collaborative relationship builder.
Benefits and Rewards
- Excellent salary + bonus structure (dependent on experience)
- 25 + 8 days of paid annual leave
- A Flexible 37.5 hour week; Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- Learning and development
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- No dress code
- Relaxed environment
- Easy access to public transport
- Snacks, beer, soft drinks, champagne launches, company lunches, company socials and lots more.
Please enter your first & last name along with your current CV.