Telemarketing Sales Executive
We are looking to recruit a sales professional seeking a high growth opportunity and career development.
We believe in securing the future of independent retail in the UK. We are changing eCommerce, by testing the limits of our Technologies, to build; scaling, fast, secure, powerful, and beautiful customer experiences.
Come and join us
- Excellent Basic
- Generous Personal Bonus (1st yr, £40k+)
- Career Progression to eCommerce Consultant
- Emerging Technology Scale-up
At Venditan, we think differently and believe in providing exceptional value to our customers. The solutions we architect are customised and unique, offering the edge needed to differentiate in a highly competitive eCommerce market worth more than $755 billion in the UK and $29 trillion Globally.
You will articulate our capabilities to engage and educate Retail decision-makers on how our powerful, reliable, eCommerce solutions, will transform their businesses.
This role requires strong skills & behaviours, such as; curiosity, relationship building, business acumen, perfect timing, and the gravitas to stand out whether on a call or in a few lines of text.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary & generous bonus, including the opportunity to advance your career with one of Manchester’s fastest-growing technology businesses.
In our lives and careers, timing is everything. Join us and together we will change the face of Retail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with the Client Acquisition Team to build a pipeline of future business opportunities
- Develop and refine multi-channel Sales strategies to engage prospects; calls, emails, social etc
- Research & analyse prospects to evaluate which offer best-fit opportunities
- Engage prospects with high-quality conversations, to build relationships and qualify leads for BDM’s and Directors
- Meet and exceed monthly personal targets
- Constant learning to advance your knowledge and understanding of Venditan Commerce and its market
- Maintaining of CRM and Sales assets to ensure records and materials are current and accurate.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Degree level
- 1+ years B2b Sales
- Demonstrable track record of success
- Strong personality, outgoing, a natural networker
- An effective and persuasive communicator plus a great listener
- Able to analyse and critically evaluate Prospect opportunities
- Driven to succeed and go the extra mile
- A highly collaborative relationship builder.
Benefits and Rewards
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Generous bonus structure
- 25 + 8 Days of paid annual leave
- A Flexible 37.5 hour week
- Career Progress and Development
- Tech Scale-up opportunities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- No Dress Code
- Relaxed Environment
- Easy access to Public transport
- Snacks, beer, soft drinks, champagne launches, company lunches, company socials and lots more.
Please enter your first & last name along with your current CV.