At Venditan, we think differently and believe in providing exceptional value to our customers. The solutions we architect are customised and unique, offering the edge needed to differentiate in a highly competitive eCommerce market.
You will join our Client Acquisition team in a telemarketing role that will require craft and tenacity. Navigating internal resources, you will seek out ambitious retailers ready to transform their Retail operations with Venditan’s powerful eCommerce software.
This is a multi step process, so persistence and patience are a must. You will need to control the conversation with headstrong business owners, directors, and senior managers. To articulate how our platform will revolutionise their businesses for the better. Discovering and nurturing interest, ready for the Business Development team to continue the sales process. You will be surrounded by experience and given all the tools, training, and support needed to be successful.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, generous bonus, and opportunity to advance your career with one of the fastest-growing eCommerce technology businesses, in the UK.
This is an amazing time to join Venditan. eCommerce is embarking on a golden age, literally responsible for half of the world’s GDP. And we have ambitious plans to be an important part of the technology landscape. Join us and together we will change the face of Retail and eCommerce.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate and nurture business leads through to active interest
- Collaborate with the Client Acquisition Team
- Engage prospects with high-quality conversations, to build relationships and qualify leads
- Meet and exceed monthly personal targets
- Constant learning to advance your knowledge and understanding of Venditan Commerce and its market
- Maintaining CRM and Sales assets to ensure records and materials are current and accurate.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Degree level
- 1+ years B2b; Telemarketing, Lead Generation, Appointment Setting, or Sales
- A persuasive communicator
- Able to analyse and critically evaluate prospect opportunities
- Driven to succeed and go the extra mile
Benefits and Rewards
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Generous bonus structure
- 25 + 8 days of paid annual leave
- Flexible 37.5 hour week
- Career progress and development
- Tech scale-up opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme
- No dress code
- Relaxed environment
- Easy access to public transport
- Snacks, beer, soft drinks, champagne launches, company lunches, company socials and lots more
Please enter your first & last name along with your current CV.