Senior Account Manager – eCommerce
We build powerful, reliable eCommerce solutions for ambitious retailers & distributors, and thanks to recent client growth success we are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our Client Services team.
This is a senior hire, and very much an exciting and broad role that will expose you to every aspect of the client cycle.
It will require strong skills & behaviours; curiosity, relationship building, business acumen, especially, the courage to challenge and influence passionate business owners on the best way to realise their eCommerce aspirations.
Because of the complexity of the problem domain, we seek a candidate with demonstrable experience of delivering consultative Account Management to retail clients, involved with; eCommerce website builds (front-end & back-end) or retail ERP, and digital marketing solutions.
In return, you will receive an excellent package and progression opportunity with one of the most innovative and fast growing tech businesses in the UK. Join us and together we will change the face of retail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Front line eCommerce support for clients
- Research and development of client business models, across markets and products
- Consulting and negotiation of ongoing client development strategies
- Reporting and analysis of client performance
- Producing and maintaining the detailed project and resource plans
- Day to day communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Accountability for client budgets and deadlines
- Relating product features & benefits to client use cases
- Regular travel to client meetings
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 3yrs+ consultative account management experience
- Demonstrable experience of eCommerce and retail
- Strong understanding of digital marketing
- Persuasive communication skills
- A highly collaborative relationship builder
Benefits and Rewards
- Excellent salary
- 28/33 Paid Holidays
- A Flexible 37.5 hour week; Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- Learning and Development
- Career progression opportunities at all times
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work
- No Dress Code
- Relaxed Environment
- Easy access to Public transport
- Snacks, beer, soft drinks, champagne launches, company lunches, company socials
and lots more.