Pre Sales Consultant
We believe in securing the future of independent retail in the UK. We are changing eCommerce, by testing the limits of our Technologies, to build; scaling, fast, secure, powerful, and beautiful customer experiences.
Come and join us
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Career Progression
- Scaling Technology Business
At Venditan, we think differently and believe in providing exceptional value to our customers. The solutions we architect are customised and unique, offering the edge needed to differentiate in a highly competitive eCommerce market.
You will become a vital member of the Client Acquisition Team. Using internal resources to seek out and discover ambitious retailers.
You will delight and engage Retail decision-makers with details of our powerful, reliable, eCommerce solutions, and how we will transform their businesses. We will develop you to become a successful and astute eCommerce specialist in a Global market worth more than $755 billion in the UK and $29 trillion Globally.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary & generous bonus, with opportunities to advance your career at one of Manchester’s fastest-growing technology businesses.
In our lives and careers, timing is everything. Join us and together we will change the face of Retail.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate and nurture business leads through to active interest
- Collaborate with the Client Acquisition Team
- Engage prospects with high-quality conversations, to build relationships and qualify leads
- Meet and exceed monthly personal targets
- Constant learning to advance your knowledge and understanding of Venditan Commerce and its market
- Maintaining of CRM and Sales assets to ensure records and materials are current and accurate.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Degree level
- 1+ years B2b Sales
- Demonstrable track record of success
- Strong personality, outgoing, a natural networker
- An effective and persuasive communicator plus a great listener
- Able to analyse and critically evaluate Prospect opportunities
- Driven to succeed and go the extra mile
- A highly collaborative relationship builder.
Benefits and Rewards
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Generous bonus structure
- 25 + 8 Days of paid annual leave
- A Flexible 37.5 hour week
- Career Progress and Development
- Tech Scale-up opportunities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- No Dress Code
- Relaxed Environment
- Easy access to Public transport
- Snacks, beer, soft drinks, champagne launches, company lunches, company socials and lots more.
Please enter your first & last name along with your current CV.