PHP Web Developer – Front End
Everything we do, we believe in challenging the status quo, we believe in thinking differently. We do this by making our product; beautifully designed, simple to use, and user friendly. It just so happens we make E-Commerce software.
Want to join us?
You will build high performance Front-end Websites on top of our custom E-Commerce App. Binding API’s and Microservices with beautiful UX/UI to give the highest quality Customer Experience.
As a PHP Web Developer at Venditan you will need a solid understanding of PHP with a very strong passion for Front-end Development. We will nurture your skills & Instincts, exposing you to the latest technologies and techniques. You will also have access to the best paid information and resources, in order to build to next practice standards.
Join a team of passionate PHP developers, all with diverse interests, working in a relaxed and highly productive environment. We are based in top floor Grade A Office space with roof terrace, in the heart of Manchester’s city centre, a stone’s throw from all the trains, trams, and buses.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders on UI/UX/CX
- Helping clients to determine specifications and requirements for new site builds
- Communicating and presenting designs decisions
- Supporting and mentoring others
- Driving next practice, and producing well commented and syntactically correct code.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 3 years Commercial / Agency Web Development experience
- Experience building E-Commerce websites / high quality Customer experiences
- OO PHP
- Deployment Automation
- Caching and Session Management
- Version Control and Source Code Management with; GIT / Github
- Grunt, Gulp, Node.js, Yarn
- React.js, Redux, React.native, Electron.js
- Nginx / Redis
- AWS / GCP
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Passionate about Front-end development
- Happy to explain technical issues to non technical Clients or Colleagues, when required
- A developer with balanced views; Pragmatic / Craftsmanship
- Interested in becoming a subject matter expert.
Benefits and Rewards
- Excellent salary
- 25 + 8 Days of Paid Annual Leave
- A Flexible 37.5 hour week; Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- Learning and Development
- Well buy your IDE for you
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work
- No Dress Code
- Relaxed Environment
- Exposure to new technologies
- Mastery of Problem domain
- Easy access to Public transport
- Snacks, beer, soft drinks, champagne launches, company lunches, company socials
and lots more.
Please enter your first & last name along with your current CV.