PHP Web Developer – Front End
We believe in securing the future of independent retail in the UK. We are changing eCommerce, by testing the limits of our Technologies, to build; scaling, fast, secure, powerful, and beautiful customer experiences.
Come and join us.
We build high-performance, omnichannel, eCommerce websites. They harness the full capability of our custom eCommerce application, leveraging API’s and microservices to deliver performant UX/UI and the highest quality CX.
Working with Front-end technologies and modern practices, the role will require a reasonable understanding of OOP PHP for the creation and enrichment of Front-end features and services. A highly experienced team of Backend developers will be on hand to help with complex tasks, helping to architect the type of solutions that separate us from the herd.
This is a career propelling opportunity and chance to join a serious technology business as it scales. We will nurture your skills, honing your instincts, and expose you to the latest technologies and techniques. On top of which we have access to some of the best information and resources available, enabling us to exhibit our mastery of eCommerce by developing amazing solutions of the highest possible standard.
Join us and together we will change the face of Retail and eCommerce.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders on UI/UX/CX
- Helping clients to determine specifications and requirements for new site builds
- Communicating and presenting designs decisions
- Developing eCommerce websites
- Working with Front-end technologies
- Interacting with the core PHP application
- Supporting and mentoring others
- Best practice web development.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 2 years of commercial web development experience
- Experience with eCommerce websites and high-quality CX
- OOP PHP
- Deployment automation
- Caching and session management
- Version control and source code management with; GIT/Github
- Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Node.js, Yarn.
Great to have…
- React stack (Js, Redux, Saga’s, Native, Electron.js)
Behaviours & Values
- A Front-end developer able to balance function and design
- Naturally curious about innovative solutions and practices
- Collaborative, willing to seek and share knowledge
- Consultative approach to problem solving
- Autonomous, able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
Benefits and Rewards
- Excellent salary
- 28/33 paid holidays
- Flexible 37.5 hour week
- Career progress and development
- IDE budget provided
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- No dress code
- Relaxed environment
- Exposure to new technologies
- Mastery of problem domain
- Easy access to public transport
- Snacks, beer, soft drinks, company lunches, company socials, champagne launches and lots more.
Please enter your first & last name along with your current CV.