Full Stack PHP Developer
Everything we do, we believe in challenging the status quo, we believe in thinking differently. We do this by making our product; beautifully designed, simple to use, and user friendly. It just so happens we make eCommerce software.
Want to join us?
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will build high performance Websites on top of a custom eCommerce App. Binding API’s and Microservices with beautiful UX/UI to give the highest quality Customer Experience. You willl also work with our experienced team of Back-end Developers to build and enhance the features of our powerful eCommerce Web Application.
Joining us, will take you on a journey as we propel your career forward, nurturing your skills, honing Instincts, by exposing you to the latest technologies and techniques. You will also have access to some of the best paid information and resources, helping Develop amazing solutions and in order to build to next practice standards.
Join a team of passionate Software Developers, all with diverse interests, working in a relaxed and highly productive environment. We are based in top floor Grade A Office space with roof terrace, in the heart of Manchester’s city centre, a stone’s throw from all the trains, trams, and buses.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Consulting with internal stakeholders
- Participating in client workshops
- Communicating and presenting designs decisions
- Supporting and mentoring others
- Driving next practice, and producing well commented and syntactically correct code
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 3 years Full Stack PHP Development experience
- Experience building eCommerce websites / high quality Customer experiences
- OO PHP
- Deployment Automation
- Caching and Session Management
- Version Control and Source Code Management with; GIT / Github
- Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Node.js, Yarn
- React.js, Redux, React.native, Electron.js, Node.js
- Memcached / Redis
- NoSQL (Elasticsearch, Apache Solr) Database experience
- AWS / GCP
- Docker / Kubernetes / Jenkins (CI/CD)
- Passionate about Web Development
- Happy to explain technical issues to non technical Clients or Colleagues, when required
- A developer with balanced views; Pragmatic / Craftsmanship
- Interested in becoming a subject matter expert
Benefits and Rewards
- Excellent salary
- 28/33 Paid Holidays
- A Flexible 37.5 hour week; Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- Learning and Development
- Well buy your IDE for you
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work
- No Dress Code
- Relaxed Environment
- Exposure to new technologies
- Mastery of Problem domain
- Easy access to Public transport
- Snacks, beer, soft drinks, champagne launches, company lunches, company socials
and lots more.