Full Stack PHP Developer
Everything we do, we believe in challenging the status quo, we believe in thinking differently. We do this by making our product; beautifully designed, simple to use, and user friendly. It just so happens we make eCommerce software.
Want to join us?
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will build high performance websites on top of a custom eCommerce App. binding API’s and microservices with beautiful UX/UI to give the highest quality customer experience. You will also work with our experienced team of Back-end Developers to build and enhance the features of our powerful eCommerce Web Application.
Joining us will propel your career forward, as we nurture your skills, hone your Instincts, expose you to the latest technologies, and surround you with a wealth of experience.
Join a team of passionate PHP developers, all with diverse interests, working in a relaxed but highly productive environment. We are based in Manchester City Centre, occupying a 5th floor open plan office with roof terrace, close to all major transportation links.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Consulting with internal stakeholders
- Participating in client workshops
- Communicating and presenting designs decisions
- Supporting and mentoring others
- Driving next practice, and producing well commented and syntactically correct code
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 3 years Full Stack PHP Development experience
- Experience building eCommerce websites / high quality Customer experiences
- OO PHP (7.*)
- Caching and Session Management
- Webpack, Grunt, Gulp or Yarn
- React.js, Redux, React.native, Electron.js, Node.js
- Memcached / Redis
- Used Jenkins for CI/CD
- GCP or AWS
- Experience using Kubernetes
- Understanding basic of Docker / Containers
- Use your curiosity to seek out innovative solutions and practices
- Be one with the team, access the collective, to; learn, share, and achieve
- Offer consultative value to clients and colleagues, not just code
- Be autonomous in management and direction to effectively manage workloads
- Supportive the less experienced Developers, give them the tools to be successful
Benefits and Rewards
- Excellent salary
- 28/33 Paid Holidays
- A Flexible 37.5 hour week; Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- Learning and Development
- Well buy your IDE for you
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work
- No Dress Code
- Relaxed Environment
- Exposure to new technologies
- Mastery of Problem domain
- Easy access to Public transport
- Snacks, beer, soft drinks, champagne launches, company lunches, company socials and lots more.
Please enter your first & last name along with your current CV.