B2B Inbound Content Marketing Executive
Everything we do, we believe in challenging the status quo, we believe in thinking differently. We do this by making our product; beautifully designed, simple to use, and user friendly. It just so happens we make eCommerce software.
Want to join us?
We don’t just build eCommerce websites, we use modern technologies to help our clients redefine Retail by creating powerful software to run their businesses.
Working within a small marketing team, you will have the chance to develop inbound strategies from the ground up, and create a vision for marketing at Venditan.
You’ll also demonstrate skills of persuasion using nothing more than ink on a page or pixels on a screen, and you’ll show a natural ability to manage multiple briefs across different media in a fast-paced business, while consistently delivering quality work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build a qualified audience by writing innovative and engaging content as well as content promotion plans for a variety of channels and converting that audience into clients.
- Develop and execute multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns that may include but aren’t limited to; PPC, advertising, SEO, email campaigns.
- Constantly measure, A/B test and iterate customer marketing efforts to improve conversion rates. Build brand awareness.
- Develop and enhance marketing content alongside the product and customer success teams.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 1yr plus of B2B marketing experience within the technology space
- Experience with digital marketing techniques
- An ability to define goals and prioritise your work
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- A passion for technology as a tool for enabling businesses to reach their goals
- Experience creating strategies to generate new leads
- Create and deliver all B2B client communications within the required timescales including the creation of copy, building of communications and extraction of client data (segmented where appropriate)
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Experience working with SaaS products for bonus points
- Enthusiasm to grow Venditan’s customer base
- Experience analysing quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic decisions
- BA/BSc in Marketing / Journalism or similar field
Benefits and Rewards
- Excellent salary
- 25 + 8 Days of Paid Annual Leave
- A Flexible 37.5 hour week; Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- Learning and Development
- Cycle to Work
- No Dress Code
- Relaxed Environment
- Easy access to Public transport
- Snacks, beer, soft drinks, champagne launches, company lunches, company socials
and lots more.
Please enter your first & last name along with your current CV.